- Must be at least 18years old
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
A SUBWAY® Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.- Completes University of SUBWAY®courses as directed
Please send your resumes to: email@example.com
This Subway isa very busy! Locationin Henry Ford Hospital. We are looking for self-motivated individuals that are ready to start ASAP.