Description Who says you can't choose your family?
We believe in exceeding our employees' expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. We can't operate a great business without great people, and we take that seriously by showing our employees how much they mean to us every day.What's in it for you?
The opportunity to use the sum of your life's experiences and knowledge to expand a successful organization into a new facility, to stabilize that new creation and watch it grow. We provide a strong support staff that is ready to mentor and encourage our team members to grow with the organization in a fun and exciting atmosphere! Should you invest your career in a job so amazing you'll feel proud to be a part of every day?Employee Benefits:
OUR MISSION: "Traditions Spirits believes in exceeding employee and guest expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. Our success is measured by teamwork, growth, profitability and delivering legendary service to every guest, every time."RWC13Qualifications
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Anniversary & Birthday Programs
- Award Co.
- Excellent opportunities to grow with us - over 85% of our managers were hourly team members.
The Togo Specialist position is responsible for coordinating Togo food business by consistently following the Chips N Ales recipe guide, processes and procedures to accommodate to-go orders for Guests. This includes taking accurate orders by telephone or in person, organizing food orders, and delivering to guests. Assembles prepared food, drinks and condiments in to-go containers to ensure food transport is complete, clean, and safe for guests. The Togo specialist is responsible for delivering a fun and satisfying Togo dining experience to Guests.
- Explains menu items and offers appropriate suggestions to Guests.
- Performs Guest services by taking orders, serving food and beverages to the Guests promptly and following the standards set by the restaurant.
- Safely handles food prep equipment such as knives, coffee maker, ice tea machine, etc.
- Uses the POS (Point of Sale) system and handheld device effectively and accurately.
- Must maintain safe, clean and sanitary work station.
- Able to transport food orders from the kitchen to the appropriate guest.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with guests, handle crowds and put guests at ease.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with co-workers in high stress time effectively.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Must maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for extended period of time, and have ability to accurately handle money, make change and process credit card transactions.
- Able to adhere to schedule and be on time for shifts, training and required meetings.
- Operate and participate effectively in a team environment