STORE MANAGER in YAMASSEE, SC
- Employment:Full-time, Part-time
- Location:Yemassee, SC 29945
Sheldon, SC 29941
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Senior Assistant Store Manager supports the Store Manager in the daily operations of the store. This includes the responsibility of assisting the store in achieving its sales goals, meeting merchandising standards and delivering operational excellence through effectively leading a high performing team. The Senior Assistant Store Manager is expected to role model Under Armourâ€™s Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Teammate and Athlete experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
• Computer and technology proficient.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with athletes and store team.
• Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 25 lbs.
• Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the selling floor, stock and register area.
• Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problemâ€solving & planning skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of employment laws including compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
• Strong communication, presentation, delegation and follow-up skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in sales generation, training, and leading of functional teams.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze business trends and reporting to drive sales.
• Demonstrated ability to coach, provide feedback and manage substandard performance.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fastâ€paced and deadlineâ€oriented environment.
• Ability to perform Essential Job Functions.
• Minimum high school education or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 - 3 years of retail or equivalent management experience preferred.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Learn more about Under Armour’s COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies