Devon Seafood Grill and Bristol Seafood Grill are established upscale seafood restaurants in a warm, updated and contemporary environment. We're thrilled to offer our simply-prepared fish, premium steaks, impressive wine cellar and handcrafted cocktails.
Qualified candidates must be guest-focused, results driven and committed to achieving the highest standards in food safety, quality and sanitation.
* Competitive Medical Plans for you and your family
* Excellent Dental & Vision Coverage
* 401K options
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
* Managing Partnerships
* Paid Training / Ongoing Development and Tuition Reimbursement
* Manager's Dining Gold Card
* 2 Weeks Vacation in Your 1st Year plus your birthday off
* Bonus Package
-- Requires 3 - 5 years sales experience in a restaurant and hotel operation
- Proven track record on the ability create and maintain relationships and partnerships on behalf of the company
- Passion for planning events and delivering excellence in customer service.
- Ability to research new business opportunities then connect via phone and in person.
- Familiarity with trade area
- Passion for food and beverage/hospitality industry
- Progressive marketer; aware of new media, marketing and consumer trends
- Must be self-directed and motivated, diplomatic, excellent verbal & written communicator
- Comfort with basic sales tactics such as cold calling, visiting clients and sending follow up cards and emails
- Weekly/bi-weekly forecasting meetings with Executive Chef & General Manager
- Ensures all functions are set and staff is prepared and organized before required time on BEO
- Hours are somewhat flexible, but most duties must be performed during regular business hours (M-F 8am -5pm) except for large banquets/events
- Transportation required
- Internet access and smartphone required plus access to Gather database
Posting ID: 73946245Posted: 2019-11-19