Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack
- Employment:Full-time, Part-time
- Location:Falls church, VA 22046
Falls Church, VA 22042
Leidos is looking for a Software Developer to support a mission focused project in the Chantilly, VA area. This position requires an active TS/SCI Polygraph in order to be considered.
The select candidate will support a high profile program on a project that produces highly visible products for senior leadership. The individual will be responsible for activities associated with development, upgrades, maintenance, research and development and testing. Duties will relate to new and existing applications, features, web services, and major enhancements to include supporting in the areas of creation, coordination, dissemination, security and conveyance.
The environment demands focus, concentration, as well as patience and versatility to take part in all that is required to get mission accomplished, including O&M and R&D on top of existing development duties. While processes are in place, due to requirements and needs moving and changing quickly, this advanced and tightly run team, demands fast and fluid structures. Individuals must work as efficiently within the unit as they would on their own without extensive direction. The right individual will be open, responsive and pro-active (take ownership) when there is limited documentation. The resource will need to seek out needed information and understand all impacts to ensure successful execution. A key attribute will be professionalism and clarity in communicating with stakeholders, multiple and different layers of management, as much as with the technical team.
- Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Experience using R, Python and/or Java Script
- Experience using SGL and NoSQL to manage structured and unstructured data
- Experience with statistical programming languages like Stata and SAS
- Experience in developing and maintaining data systems, databases and complex datasets
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries to extract and load data to generate reports
- Experience with identifying patters and trends, developing prediction models and creating data tables and graphs to present findings
- Experience with performing data cleanup to include removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors
- Development experience with Node
- Development experience with REST APIs
- Experience with MySQL and SQL.
- Development experience with C# on MS Windows.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Analyze data to create and develop machine learning models
- Perform software quality assurance and testing using a variety of technologies.
- Technical knowledge of data quality, data modeling, analytics, and predictive modeling
- Experience with Mobile Development either iOS or Android
- Experience working with git at the command-line
- Experience working with development environment on the Mac
- Experience working with the Linux CLI and Linux scripting
- Experience working with Sequelize ORM
- Experience working with VS Code
- Experience working with MS Visual Studio, Apple configurator and iPad/iPhone MDMs, and AWS would be a plusPay Range: