WHY JOIN BEALLS?
Come join a team rich in tradition that is ready to adapt and evolve with the ever-changing retail landscape! We are a debt free, billion-dollar organization with over 600 retail stores across 23 states. With an eye to the future, we continue to enter new markets and expand our customer base!
We are excited to be back into the office and believe we are better when we are together. We invest in our associates with training and development and build careers through collaboration, strong relationships, and supportive leadership. Our company values, competencies and culture will continue to be strengthened by our associates working together in the same location here in Florida.
Stable and fiscally savvy, Beall's has long been an organization that represents tradition, integrity, and sustainability. We are led by servant leaders who are genuinely grateful for our contributions every day. Our associates strive to exceed expectations and drive results through empowerment and ownership. Come join a team that brings a people-first approach to doing business! PRODUCT TECHNOLOGY MANAGERIMPACT ON BUSINESS
Our Product Technology Manager will manage the Technology team, systems and partners Bealls utilizes to engage in Product Lifecycle Management, Wholesale Operations Management and Product Information Management activities. This position will provide architectural direction as it relates to the Product dataset. This position will partner with our internal customers to deliver solutions that will drive and expand our business. INTERACTION
EXPECTATIONS FOR SUCCESS
- Reports to the Director of Merchandising Systems.
- Extensive interaction with Technology management and other team members.
- Extensive interaction with customers throughout the Company.
- Extensive interaction with Technology business partners.
- Partner and collaborate with our business customres to anlayze their needs and to develop a systems and architectural strategy to satisfy those needs.
- Partner and collaborate with various Technology teams to ensure that the selected or developed systems solutions support the needs and goals of the Business.
- Conduct discovery and analysis in support of business opportunities that may include process improvement, system enhancements, and/or procurement of new solutions.
- Look for forward thinking opportunities to better define the Product Data Set and to improve the utilization of Product Information across all areas of the business.
- Manage Application Administrators.
- Strong project management skills required, including defining deliverables, managing scope and tracking progress.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of Bealls Wholesale, both B2B and B2C, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Product Information Management (PIM) and EDI.
- Manage system patches and releases for cloud-based applications/services, in house developed applications and the infrastructure used by those applications.
- Initiate and manage service requests with external partners.
- Triage complex issues and effectively communicate business impact and resolution.
- Use SQL to analyze data, resolve issues and answer requests for information.
- Participate in requests for proposals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
For more information, check out:www.beallsinc.comwww.beallsoutlet.comwww.burkesoutlet.comwww.homecentric.comwww.beallsflorida.com
- Retail, Apparel Wholesale, Product Information Management or Product Lifecycle Management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SQL.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Project Management, Product Owner, Product Manager, Data Management or Business Anlaysis experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.