Welcome to Huddle House! We have been providing great food and great service in our communities for over 45 years. We are a dynamic and growing company that is committed to both our guests and employees.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greets all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Answers guest questions about food, beverages, and our facilities accurately and in a friendly manner
- Speaks to guests with enthusiasm at all times.
- Develops relationships with guests.
- Provides the highest level of service in accordance with our standards.
- Identifies food orders when ready and delivers items to tables in a timely manner.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Communicates with food and beverage staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains professional relationships with all coworkers.
- Follows checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Maintains full knowledge of menus, recipes, and other pertinent information.
- Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
- Prepares work area for either opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including weekends and some holidays.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Must be able to purchase a collared employee shirt upon hiring.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for long periods of time.
- Must be able to demonstrate competency as outlined in the training schedule.
- Excellent people skills and outgoing personality.
- Team player.
- Hard worker
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Paid Daily (tips)
- Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Meal Discounts
- Medical Insurance
- 401K match
Posting ID: 74113549Posted: 2019-10-16