Our offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
The Leidos Civil group is seeking a Senior Level Civil Engineer to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) program, providing support to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Unstaffed Infrastructure Sustainment (UIS) programs (AJW-242). This position is 100% remote with 25 to 50% travel.
- Designing shelter replacements, road improvements, roofing replacements, facility structural improvements, and facility modernization.
- Will manage multiple projects, tasks and deadlines through to completion.
- Effectively communicate in written and verbal form.
- Produce clear and concise general and technical writing products and tactfully coordinate with a variety of project stake holders, peers and management levels.
- Maintain an electronic project folder (as required) related to site preparation and equipment installation problems.
- Provide technical assistance and recommendations regarding the closure of construction-related punch-list items.
- Conduct efficient, organized data gathering and data analysis.
- Develop project plans, establish project schedules and project estimates.
- Discuss project-related items with stakeholders, contractors and code related Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ)
- Work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Provide well-organized documentation.
- Work independently in a large engineering organization.
- Will work with multiple disciplines as applied to general requirements as typical for standard types of engineering projects.
- Civil Engineering degree from a 4-year ABET-accredited College/University with 12 to 15 years of relevant experience or Masters degree and 10 to 13 years of experience.
- Relevant experience should include experience designing shelter replacements, road improvements, roofing replacements, facility structural improvements, and facility modernization.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft (MS) Word, Excel, Power Point, and Engineering Scheduling tools and applications, and be able to use the Internet as an information gathering and communications tool.
- Proficiency with AUTOCAD / MICROSTATION.
- Managing multiple projects concurrently.
- accounting /finance experience.
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on and .
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting , and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.