Location Address:Work Shift:
Salary Exempt (United States of America) Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We are an essential business and still hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers. Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
We are currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager. This is a corporate role with flexibility to be remote.
- Proactive communication style to all cross functional groups and individuals within ALTIUM, recognizing that communication is effective only when the sender and the receiver both own the responsibility for delivery of accurate and timely messages
- Execute ALTIUM strategies, projects and specific activities to positively impact safety culture while employing improvements to reduce risk and improve safety
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects by keeping track of independent critical milestone activities, across the entire project life cycle.
- Develop cost estimates, justifications, and schedules for capital projects while managing the project spending budgets for each.
- Develop critical path plans to optimize project development and execution strategies
- Communicate with the Procurement team in order to develop bid requests for equipment and services.
- Develop the utility and equipment specifications required for each project.
- Provide technical expertise and construction management services to plant and corporate personnel.
- Develop designs for facility and production related systems while incorporating personnel safety objectives into the designs.
- Evaluate the condition and performance of existing plant equipment and facilities.
- Lead and participate on project and improvement teams.
- Function as a change agent in the implementation of new technology and systems.
- Full adoption of ALTIUM's Guiding Principles, demonstrating said adoption throughout day-to-day activities and decision making
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource – Our People!
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required.
- Minimum of 10 years of project management and/or project engineering, preferably in the blow molding industry.
- Proven track record of effective functional leadership to engineers and project managers
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to correctly prioritize tasks.
- Experience working in a manufacturing plant environment.
- Travel between 20-70% monthly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in team building skills
- Innate ability to develop willing followers and lead others by influence
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Project scheduling software
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office programs and minor AutoCAD use
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, Altium Packaging locations offer rewards and recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the community. EEO Statement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Take your career to the next level at Altium Packaging!