Assistant Manager - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$37 per hour|
|Location|| 7901 Stonewall Shops Square |
About this job
Dunkin’ Franchise Assistant Manager
Northern Virginia Dunkin’ Donuts Franchise is hiring an experienced Assistant Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for career-oriented individuals seeking continued growth and career development. We are seeking employees who want to work in a fun and challenging retail environment. What could be more fun than donuts and coffee?
- Team Environment - Promote a positive team environment. Recognize achievements and resolve employee concerns with effective communication. Help the restaurant manager recruit and support the development of Crew Members and Shift Leaders.
- Operations for Guest Satisfaction - The Guest’s experience is top priority. Expect to model exceptional guest service. Promote an environment where there is a strong desire to exceed guests’ expectations. Ensure Brand standards and systems are executed. Monitor team performance to ensure quality, service, and cleanliness standards. Complete required training, including ServSafe® certification.
- Profitability - Assist in driving sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives. Delegate and lead to control labor and food costs, and secure funds. Ensure the safety and security of the team and guests through preventative maintenance and cleanliness. Help the restaurant manager assess restaurant performance. Develop action plans to target opportunities and implement plans designed to achieve specific goals. Ensure compliance with restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing (English)
- General math and financial management skills
- Relevant restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience
- Be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
Job Type: Full-time
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin-Robbins, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.