Benefits of Joining the Take 5 Team
- Competitive Starting Salary (paid weekly)
- Flexible Hours
- Bonus Programs (paid weekly)
- Regular Incentive Programs
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 401 K Program
- Company Sponsored Functions
- Drug-Free Workplace
Specific duties include but not limited to:
- Courtesy Position: Wash Windshield and Adjust Tire Pressure
- Hood Position: Inspect and top off fluids (except brake fluid) according to manufacturers' recommendations.
- Pit Position: Drain motor oil, change oil filter, grease chassis fittings
- Write Up Position: Assist the customer in selecting oil choice and other services, receive payment for services performed.
- Hold a sign to attract customers periodically throughout the day.
- Assist the Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager during the opening and closing procedures.
- Maintain a personal appearance and decorum that will reflect a high level of professionalism.
Physical Demands include but not limited to:
- Must be able to stand on concrete and/or metal surfaces for extended periods of time.
- Work in an environment that frequently experiences extreme hot and cold temperatures, loud noises, and exhaust fumes.
- Lift and move inventory items, trash cans and other work-related items (up to 50 pounds).
- Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time.
- Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the shift.
Posting ID: 74221122Posted: 2019-07-08