Staples Connect is focused on our customer and our community, while empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As a Retail Sales Copy & Print Marketing Associate, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You’ll provide exceptional customer service and solutions to customers print needs to produce professionally finished products using the print and production equipment (training provided).
Get great perks.
- Bonus plan, flexible part time hours, weekly pay, training, and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples reserves the right to pay more or less.
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance, and many more benefits
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Play a key role in helping your store and your customer win.
- Greet customers as they enter the Print Solutions department and respond quickly and attentively
- Ask open ended questions to build relationships and understand customers copy & print marketing needs
- Use order intake tools to capture project information and offer an appropriate total print solutions
- Assist customers with tasks in the self-service area utilizing the copy machines and PC rentals
- Ask qualifying questions during consultation to generate potential leads
- Assist customers with their shipping needs and be flexible to perform other duties as assigned
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and/or weekends)
- Able to work with many customers to provide a total solution
- Attention to detail and keen eye to notice quality issues throughout the print production process
- Ability to lift and move supplies in the 10-50 pound range, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Preferred skills and experience:
- Prior customer service experience
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.