Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for preparing and serving a fresh and inviting presentation of the daily complimentary breakfast, giving a friendly greeting to each guest at breakfast and providing superior service to all guests.
Duties include but are not limited to the items listed below:
- Setting up and breaking down each morning's breakfast buffet, ensuring buffet items such as hot food, fruits, breads, cereals and bakery items remain well-stocked.
- Maintaining the safety and appearance of the buffet area and cleaning the area in preparation for the next day.
- Replenishing silverware, sugar caddies and condiments, light to moderate food preparation, refilling beverage containers, mopping, wiping and sweeping.
- Attendants are also tasked with acting as representatives of the company and are therefore required to provide a welcoming and hospitable atmosphere to guests.
- Paperwork, record-keeping, vacuuming, kitchen or other custodial tasks are also delegated to the breakfast attendant to include maintaining Food Safety Logs and Temperature Logs.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Must possess good communication skills for keeping customers informed of breakfast offerings and hotel information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.
- The attendant should be courteous, efficient and friendly.
- Attendants must have a strong capability to multitask.
- Must be able to pass SafeServe Certification
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity
Posting ID: 74250839Posted: 2020-01-28