Manager - Full-time / Part-time
Sandwich, MA 02563
Couto Management, operating Dunkin’ shops in Eastern Mass from the North Shore all the way down to Cape Cod, is currently looking for Store Managers to join our growing team!
We’ll let you in on a little secret… while everyone knows America runs on Dunkin’, we know that Dunkin’ runs because of our incredible Team Members and Managers. Our Store Managers are the coaches who keep them running! Are you ready to come run with us?
Here’s what’s brewing:
We are looking for an upbeat and energetic Store Manager to lead/oversee the day-to-day store operations. The person in this role is a results-driven leader keenly focused on providing an exceptional guest experience ensuring top notch, speedy service for our customers. The Store Manager will motivate, develop and lead their team while maintaining operational excellence, in accordance with Brand standards, and helping to build profitable top line sales. Fostering and driving a people-first culture will be a top priority so this person’s ability to lead and thrive in a fast-paced environment will be critical in ensuring the highest customer satisfaction. This position reports to the Multi-Unit Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise and train all staff members
- Prepare weekly schedule for all staff members ensuring adequate coverage
- Plan, develop and implement initiatives that help drive individual and team performance
- Implement strategies that drive sales leveraging business acumen, efficiency and problem-solving skills
- Nurture talent by providing ongoing coaching and mentoring (evaluating progress against goals, development opportunities, assessing training needs and resources) to achieve business goals
- Lead team meetings
- Oversee all aspects of sanitation in compliance with local health department and Brand standards
- Manage food inventory ensuring adequate supply levels and waste mitigation
- Ensure all food safety standards are understood and followed by all staff members
- Control costs and maintain budget
Qualifications and Skills Sought:
- At least 2 years of QSR/restaurant experience and at least 1 year in a supervisory capacity
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively train others on all aspects of restaurant operations
- Demonstrated team management, delegation skills and the ability to work well under pressure while managing multiple and concurrent priorities
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, understand menus and Brand standards as well as converse comfortably with individuals.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum HS Diploma or GED
- Legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in this country
- This job entails a 6-day work week with early morning start times. Nights and holidays may be required depending upon business needs
The perks of working here:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits (AFLAC)
- Quarterly Bonus
- Paid Time Off (vacation and sick)
- Professional Development (we aim for an 80% internal promotion rate!)
- Fun Team Outings and Events
- Free Coffee & Donuts
- Employee Discounts & More!
Couto Management provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Couto Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
**Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
in Sandwich, MA
$40,000.00 to $60,000.00 salary per year Full-time, Part-time Marston Mills, MA 02648
Easy apply food service manager jobs
in Sandwich, MA
$45,000.00 to $65,000.00 annually Full-time Hyannis, MA 02601 Urgently Hiring