Dunkin' Restaurant Manager #freecoffee #growth #sweetgig
Couto Management is currently hiring RESTAURANT MANAGERS to join our network!
We operate 75+ shops in Eastern MA from the North Shore all the way down to Cape Cod and we’re still growing!
We’ll let you in on a little secret... while everyone knows America Runs on Dunkin’, we know Dunkin’ runs on our incredible Team Members and the Restaurant Managers are the ones who lead the charge! Ready to come run with us?
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Career Development & Growth – we aim to promote 80% of our people from within!
- Training & On-going Development Opportunities
- BlueCross BlueShield Health & Dental Insurance
- EyeMed Vision Insurance
- Aflac Benefits including Life Insurance & Disability
- Discounted College Degree Program
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Fun Team Contests & Incentives
- Free Coffee & Donuts at Work
- Employee Discounts on Dunkin’ Swag, Cell Phone Plans & More!
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- A welcoming, upbeat, positive attitude
- Someone who focuses on providing an exceptional guest experience and a positive working environment for their Team
- A leader who thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment while adhering to brand standards and maintaining a clean, organized restaurant
- A results driven leader who has restaurant experience in cost, inventory, and shift management
- Someone who loves to motivate, coach, lead and develop their Team
- The ability to effectively train others on all aspects of the restaurant's operations
Here’s how we’re keeping you safe:
- Providing masks, extra sanitizer and plexiglass shields in service areas
- Frequent deep cleaning and disinfection of high touch surfaces as per public health recs
- Accommodation for time off for vaccine appointments - we’re all in this together!
Apply Here Today:
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin', not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.