Verified per hourBJ's Wholesale Club • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Shift Leader - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$15.00 to $20.00 per hour|
|Location|| Trade Winds Plaza, Rte. 130 |
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Couto Management, operating Dunkin’ shops in Eastern Mass from the North Shore all the way down to Cape Cod, is currently looking for Shift Leaders to join our growing team!
We’ll let you in on a little secret… while everyone knows America runs on Dunkin’, we know that Dunkin’ runs because of our incredible team! Are you ready to come run with us?
Here’s what’s brewing:
If you are someone who:
- Brings your smile to work and goes the extra mile to keep guests happy and coming back;
- Works well with others in a fast-paced environment; and
- Takes pride in your work
Then we’ve got the job for you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists Management with the training and supervision of employees.
- Assists Management with completing weekly reports, Safety Assessments, maintaining all records, etc.
- Assumes the role of a Manager when covering the Manager’s day off.
- Assists Management in assuring all customers are served in a courteous, accurate and efficient manner.
- Prepares food and beverages (hot and cold) in accordance with Dunkin’ Donuts specifications
- Handles any additional projects or duties as assigned by Management.
- 6+ months working in quick service retail, preferably in a supervisory role.
- Must have good communication skills with the ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be certified or willing to become certified in all Dunkin Brands courses, ServSafe, and other courses as required by local health departments, the corporate parent or the franchisee.
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills and have the ability to forge strong, mutually respectful relationships with other employees, management and customers.
- Must be able to meet requirements of the Board of Health concerning freedom from communicable diseases.
- Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds; must be able to work well under stress.
- This job often requires long hours and work on weekends and holidays. Shift Leaders may be called into work at any time. Regular schedules may be altered at any time to meet shop needs across all shifts.
- Shift Leaders must be willing and able to move up in our company and take on management roles in other/new shops when called upon.
- Employees must be able to be on their feet continuously for the duration of their shift, typically up to 8 consecutive hours; must be able to reach, including reaching above shoulder level many times in the course of the day; must be able to lift and carry approximately 50 pounds with assistance; must be able to bend, stoop and squat.
The perks of working here:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits (AFLAC)
- Paid Time Off (vacation and sick)
- Professional Development (we aim for an 80% internal promotion rate!)
- Fun Team Outings and Events
- Free Coffee & Donuts
- Employee Discounts & More!
Couto Management provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Couto Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
**Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.