Guest Services Rep - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$14 per hour|
|Location|| 410 Peachtree Parkway |
About this job
Do you want to work in a FUN AND FRIENDLY environment that has GREAT HOURS? Look no further and join the Nothing Bundt Cakes family!
Nothing bundt Cakes is a specialty bakery passionate about bringing happiness and joy to our guest’s special celebrations. If you have a passion for helping people celebrate, having fun with co-workers and guests, and going home satisfied by a great day of work, you will love this job. On the job training will be provided to all employees. We reward reliability; hard work and results with a compensation package that has potential for wage increases can bonuses. We believe the most important ingredient of our cakes is the team that prepares them!!
The Guest Services Representative (GSR) creates a warm and welcoming environment in which to serve the Nothing Bundt Cakes guests both in person and by telephone. The GSR does side work duties for the Crafting Department, some light cleaning and clerical duties.
- Possess a strong sense of teamwork.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Has integrity.
- Takes initiative.
- Fits the brand culture.
- Works well under pressure.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Strong sales ability.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Genuine care for others’ needs.
Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to…)
- Abide by all NBC policies and procedures.
- Uphold the NBC image and brand.
- Assist other departments when necessary.
- Introduce walk-in guests to the bakery and products using a Guest Tour.
- Suggest creative solutions to guests with walk-in orders.
- Suggest the purchase of add-ons and retail to make the product a complete experience.
- Assist phone-in guests with their orders.
- Give cake presentations while performing quality control tests.
- Operate and balance the POS with accuracy and efficiency.
- Collect email addresses from guests.
- Keep samples available during operating hours.
- Have current and complete knowledge of current prices, products and promotions.
- Keep retail area clean, swept and neatly merchandised throughout the day.
- Dust all retail surfaces at least twice per week, including counter tops and POS stations.
- Carry out the duties the crafter assigns from time to time.
- Track inventory and commissionable sales.
Compare PayEstimated Pay