Stonewall Road Automotive Group (“SRAG”) is one of the leading franchise operators in the corporate system. Our leadership team of automotive industry veterans operates many of the top performing shops in the country. The SRAG organization is growing rapidly, and we are hiring hard working people who are passionate about their craft and hold themselves to the highest standards of excellence and integrity. We believe that our people are our most valuable asset, and our employees are provided with a safe and positive work environment, health insurance, benefits, and incentive compensation. Those that distinguish themselves will benefit from a significant number of opportunities to move upward within our organization and to create a long-term, stable and rewarding career within the SRAG family.
Inside Sales Retail Requirements:
- The Inside Sales Associate will be selling automotive repair services and be computer proficient, utilizing various industry software programs.
- Responsible for supporting business operations and store performance in Sales and Profit.
- Promotes customer satisfaction and retention, as well as growth of existing and new business.
- Provides strong leadership in order to cultivate and maintain a productive work culture.
- Prior sales experience in the Automotive Repair Industry is preferred but will train the right candidate.
- Excellent earning potential for self-motivated, energetic, positive individual.
Inside Sales Retail Daily Duties:
- The Inside Sales Associate converts phone inquiries to appointments. No Cold calling. Very high-volume customer traffic.
- Follows up on un-retained leads to maximize appointment retention.
- Converts appointments to sales.
- Follows up on un-retained appointments to maximize sales retention.
- Afford all customers courteous treatment, provide a fair and honest written estimate, and sets reasonable expectation for our services using “Total Honest Communication” to assure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains communication with all customers throughout process to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work to attain sales objectives of the center as defined by management.
Inside Sales Compensation/Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Commission
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive training for continued advancement
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Clean Modern Fully Equipped Facility
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Posting ID: 74274738Posted: 2019-10-11