Hardees is currently searching for outstanding Biscuit Makers!!
Outstanding Biscuit Makers/Crew Members will serve guests quality products in a fast and friendly manner.
What do we want from you? It's simple, just see the Job Description below!
In return, we'll offer you:
- Fun & Flexible Work Environment
- Great Schedule
- Discounted Meals
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance
- And More!!!!
Job Purpose Statement:
To prepare fresh, hot, quality biscuits according to company recipes, procedures and standards with strict adherence to safe food handlingprocedures. Assist other food production personnel as needed.
- Prepare and bake biscuits according to company recipes and procedures.
- Prepare biscuits to meet business demands without over producing.
- Clean cooking utensils, pots, pans, equipment and floors.
- Assist other food production personnel as needed.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE’s Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
* Note: BNE will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please also refer to the Company's ADA job description for a more detailed discussion of essential job functions, physical demands and other job requirements.
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application online!!
Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc
A franchisee of Hardee's Restaurants LLC
Fun & Flexible Work Environment
Posting ID: 74281808Posted: 2020-07-14