This is an excellent career development opportunity for a food service professional with 2-3 years of management experience
As an Associate Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for assisting to lead and drive the daily operations of your My Ceviche or Zuuk Mediterranean Kitchen location. You will oversee the kitchen and dining room to ensure a positive guest experience. You will support the General Restaurant Manager and Assistant Restaurant Manager to manage our Team Members, Trainers and be assist in all functions to ensure a smooth operation. We will provide a training program with hands-on application and certification program to prepare you for success.
How can YOU contribute to our unique and growing company with several openings this year?
In the Associate Restaurant Manager role, you must be self-motivated, positive, and possess a passion for fostering a great sense of teamwork in a warm and caring environment of hospitality. We are seeking experienced professionals with a talent for leading and inspiring others.
Associate Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
• Assist in managing an excellent team member while leading and developing customer relations.
• Ensure the highest of standards are met in food safety and cleanliness.
• Accomplish great business results (Labor, food cost, throughput, P&L, etc.).
• Assist managing all functions on our daily checklist.
• Ensure the facility meets our standards of excellence and hospitality.
Associate Restaurant Manager Benefits:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance.
• Growth opportunities.
• Quarterly bonuses.
• Paid time-off including birthdays.
* 2-3 years of Restaurant Management experience in a high volume, fast-paced, fast casual restaurant environment.
* Ability to learn and train others on all aspects of the operations.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
* Ability to drive hospitality and inspire others to do so.
* Must exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching, and driving excellence at every level
* Understanding of financial aspects of business operations.
* Experience in building a culture of excellence in culinary, food safety and sanitation.
* A solid track record in driving results by building a culture of excellence in people, food, and business.
* Must be hands-on in all aspects of the daily operation.
Co-owners Roger Duarte and Chef Sam Gorenstein founded My Ceviche in 2012. With a small storefront in South Beach, they started serving up fresh and flavorful ceviches, tacos, burritos, and salads with seafood from local fishermen. Following the success and popularity of the first location, the two entrepreneurs expanded the concept to six more locations throughout the Miami area and later opened up a successful Mediterranean concept called Zuuk Mediterranean Kitchen, which has grown to three locations. Our company strives to empower our crew and communities each and every day. We're truly passionate about people, and we hope to create delicious experiences that welcome and celebrate everyone.
Both concepts, My Ceviche and Zuuk Mediterranean Kitchen are growing fast, and we need strong, motivated leaders to grow with us.
Posting ID: 74289646Posted: 2020-12-21