The Line Server Role:
You will be responsible for producing kind and personalized experiences for your guests. The goal is to leave people better off than when we found them
Line Server Key Job Responsibilities:
● Delivers an excellent guest experience thorough serving food on the line, quickly and accurately, using the correct portion sizes.
● Communicates clearly, respectfully and effectively with customers, teammates and managers.
● Prepares food as needed.
● Maintains a clean line throughout the whole shift.
● Cleans station and equipment thoroughly before clocking out.
Line Server Benefits:
● Free meals on working days.
● 50% off meals on days off.
● Growth opportunities.
- An ability for delivering personable customer service and a desire to make connections with guests every day.
- Previous hospitality and/or food service experience is desired.
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent and collaborative communication skills.
- Accountable in upholding high standards.
Co-owners Roger Duarte and Chef Sam Gorenstein founded My Ceviche in 2012. With a small storefront in South Beach, they started serving up fresh and flavorful ceviches, tacos, burritos, and salads with seafood from local fishermen. Following the success and popularity of the first location, the two entrepreneurs expanded the concept to six more locations throughout the Miami area and later opened up a successful Mediterranean concept called Zuuk Mediterranean Kitchen, which has grown to three locations. Our company strives to empower our crew and communities each and every day. We're truly passionate about people, and we hope to create delicious experiences that welcome and celebrate everyone.
Both concepts, My Ceviche and Zuuk Mediterranean Kitchen are growing fast, and we need strong, motivated leaders to grow with us.
Posting ID: 74289662Posted: 2020-12-21