We are seeking an experienced full-time HVAC Certified Maintenance Technician to work Monday through Friday from 8:00 to 5:00 pm. After training is complete you will be a part of the on-call rotational schedule.
We are offering a $2,500 sign on bonus and our starting pay ranges from $18.00 to $20.00 per hour based on the amount of work experience and your skills.
The Maintenance Technician proactively and responsively performs technical and mechanical work for their designated location. The Maintenance Technician is responsible to ensure the physical aspects of the buildings, apartments, amenities, grounds, and common areas of the property meet standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety, functionality and resident appeal.
• Proactively inspect buildings, grounds, and other community features for safety and curb appeal and participate in all maintenance and repair of equipment, apartments, property grounds, building interiors and exteriors within the areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance repair
• Prepare vacant apartment homes for lease and new move-ins
* High School diploma or equivalent or general education degree (GED): or one to three months' related
experience and/or training in a vocational environment; or equivalent combination of education and
* Type II or Universal EPA Certification
* Valid Drivers License and proof of insurance
* 1-3 years experience in multi-family housing maintenance and HVAC troubleshooting and repair strongly
* Proficient customer service and interpersonal communication skills for effective interaction with residents,
clients, team members, and other business contacts
* Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure
* Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, user-moved aids,
mechanical equipment and measuring devices
Physical Demands/Work Environment
* Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures with occasional indoor work and involves moderate exposure to hazards or physical risks with exposure to paint fumes, solvents, adhesives, etc.
* Must be able to move, carry, reposition, or lift items weighing up to 50 pounds
* Frequent need to be on feet, climb stairs and to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, push/pull, and ability to climb ladders and navigate difficult terrain and elevation changes while maintaining balance
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
* Paid Training
* Employee Referral Bonus Opportunity
* Opportunity for Advancement