Hospitality Professional – Kitchen:
We are excited to serve our guests and impact our local community! At Chick-fil-A I-10 & La Cienega our mission is to GROW. We aim to help you GROW and develop as a professional, GROW and develop others, and GROW the business. We are looking for people with passion, people with a desire to serve others, and people with heart that will join our Chick-fil-A family and provide our guests a clean, efficient, and quality experience in a professional manner. Our Hospitality Professionals serve on the kitchen staff in a fast-paced, team environment of learning, excellence, and care.
Necessary Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Full-time Availability (30-40 hrs/wk): Monday-Saturday (work 5 days)
- Saturday availability required for all team members
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude
- A desire to learn and grow
- A commitment to serve others
- An attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team orientated environment
- Direct a sense of urgency and move with purpose
- Work in various food prep areas: Breading, Prep, Line, Fry Station, Dishwashing.
- Provide exceptional service that aligns with Chick-fil-A standards and core values, which are: Customer First, Personal Excellence, Continuous Improvement, Working Together, and Stewardship.
- Know the Create Raving Fans Strategy and how the strategy relates to your daily role.
- Execute hospitality by cooking, preparing, and presenting food orders to meet Chick-fil-A's recipes and exceptional quality standards.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while providing a quality product and excellent customer service at all times.
- Handle all food-related, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards that comply with all federal, state, and local regulatory procedures.
- Demonstrate the ability to be self-motivated and strive for new opportunities for growth and learning within our organization.
- Partner with the leadership team and the Owner/Operator to meet and exceed customer service expectations.
- Maintain a calm demeanor, especially during periods of high volume, to preserve a positive work environment and a hospitable experience for our guests.
- Closed on Sundays: All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend time with family and friends.
- College Scholarships: Chick-fil-A scholarship opportunities are available to qualified team members annually.
- Career Options & Leadership Opportunities: You will be coached by leaders in the restaurant that will nurture and sharpen your leadership skills. You will have the opportunity to GROW within our business to become an Advanced Hospitality Professional, Trainer, Hospitality Leader, Assistant Director or Director. Company team members have gone on to start businesses, start careers at the Chick-fil-A Support Center in Atlanta, GA, and even become Chick-fil-A Operators themselves.
- Positive Work Environment: Each team member is a highly valued part of a family. We work as a team to establish camaraderie and achieve a sense of purpose and accomplishment. Each team member is encouraged and coached to develop skills they can use to reach their personal dreams and goals.
Posting ID: 74304413Posted: 2019-10-17