The Graphic Designer works closely with the marketing, acquisition, social, design and in restaurant teams to create compelling creative. This person is responsible for creating visually appealing, on-brand campaigns and utilizing performance data to iterate against those campaign creatives.
In this role, you are responsible for exemplifying the company culture as well as;
• Overseeing design projects, from conception to delivery.
• Collaborating with design team for the concepting, development and execution of design and experience in our existing and new restaurants.
• Collaborating in the development of project concepts and applying a consistent design approach to a wide range of digital content.
• Utilizing performance data to iterate creative designs for marketing and social campaigns.
• Working closely with cross functional teams to create content and design assets for website and app environments.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and experience:
• At least 3 years of experience in graphic design with an emphasis in digital and in-store.
• A background in restaurants, food and beverage is a plus but also in other lifestyle verticals including fashion and entertainment.
• Must have experience designing and producing digital marketing and social assets.
• Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite - especially in After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Understanding of marketing language of e-commerce design: hierarchy call to action, conversion, etc.
• Possess a passion for, and strength in, recognizing excellent layout composition
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, and ability to work efficiently with the team under tight deadlines
• Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of design work both in-environment and digital.
• Lifting/carrying files up to 35 pounds
• Some bending/kneeling required
• Stationary, seated position
• Must be able to work in a hot environment at the restaurants
• Must be willing to travel as required
• Must have a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle within which to commute
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change
Hours: Will vary, must be able to work evenings, weekends and some holidays.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
Posting ID: 74306852Posted: 2020-07-14