Shift Leader Come Join the Burgerfication of the Nation, where BurgerFi’s rapid expansion means huge growth potential for your career! With more than 100 restaurant locations in 8 years, we are just getting started. Behind every BurgerFi guest experience is a commitment to fresh all-natural ingredients served in an upbeat eco-friendly environment. We started in 2011 with a commitment to serve 100% Angus burgers that never contain antibiotics, hormones, or injections. Our fries are hand-cut, our onion rings are hand-battered, and our milkshakes are hand-spun. We have a collaborative, promote-from-within culture that celebrates and supports you, at every step in your career. We work hard, and we work together, to ensure a winning team!
Job Description: The Shift Leader is a supervisory role that provides overall leadership of the team in the restaurant while ensuring that the restaurant meets or exceeds the performance and guest satisfaction goals that have been established for our brand and your location. This position will directly perform hands-on operational work as necessary to role model appropriate skills and behaviors in the restaurant. The Shift Leader will maintain BurgerFi standards in food safety, and quality control, as well as assist in the selection, training, and development of the restaurant team.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Execute BurgerFi highest standards of hospitality, service, and financial performance
• Coach and provide ongoing training for restaurant team members
• Serve our guests a high-quality product in a timely manner
• Communicate clearly and professionally with managers, team members and guests
• A minimum of one (1) year of Restaurant experience, with a demonstrable record of success as a supervisor.
• QSR or fast-casual dining experience is preferred
• Proficiency as an outstanding communicator – both written and verbal
• Candidate must be passionate about, and thrive on the development and mentoring of teams
• High School diploma or GED required