Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for our customers. A Money Baggers’s and Dipper’s attitude directly effects how BurgerFi as a whole is perceived. You have four main functions, accepting payment for BurgerFi products, answering the phones, taking carry-out and fax orders and preparing and serving custard. Effectively up sells customers the appropriate items. Thank all customers for dining at BurgerFi.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete opening and closing duties.
- Performs his or her job in a friendly, courteous manner at all times.
- Promptly informs the Manager on Duty of any and all customer complaints or comments
- Maintains a clean work area, wherever your work takes place.
- Answers the phone in the following manner, “Thank you for calling BurgerFi, this is (Your Name Here). How may I help you?”
- Takes Phone in Orders accurately while always remembering to get the customer’s name and phone number as well as going over the customer’s order to ensure that it is correct.
- Promptly inputs phone Orders into the POS so that they are made in a timely manner.
- Takes messages for the management accurately, always remembering to get the name and phone number of the person leaving the message as well as recording what the call is in regards to.
- Remains diligent and focused during all monetary or credit card transactions so that his or her register is accurate at the end of each shift.
- Performs cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and whiping down counters.
- Scrub and polish counters, steam counters, and other equipment and clean glasses, dishes and fountain equipment
- Maintains a clean dining area.
- Maintain condiment area on floor.
- Cleans bathrooms according to the schedule.
- Wraps menu items such as burgers, dogs, salads, sides and desserts for serving or takeout.
- Inform Burgermeister immediately of product shortages.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Burgermeister or manager-on-duty.
- Upsells the appropriate items with each order.
- Brew coffee and tea and stock drink cooler.
- Prepares custards according to specifications.
- Willingness to be a Team Player and Hard Worker.
- Prior experience is appreciated but not necessary.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen staff but especially with customers.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
Posting ID: 74315226Posted: 2020-12-27