REPORTS TO: Restaurant Manager & Area Supervisor
GRADE LEVEL: 4
The Co-Manager works productively to fulfill their job requirements and assists the Restaurant Manager in achieving restaurant goals of customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time goals according to the Customer Service Standards, the Priority Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and if necessary, the Remedy Process.
- Prepares and ensures consistent, high quality products are served to customers as described in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as shown on the job station helpers.
- Displays the proper image and follows Little Caesars policies, procedures and standards for conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards for restaurant image are maintained as directed by management and as required by the local health department.
- Performs cash management responsibilities and ensures compliance by Colleagues to all safety and security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook as well any other safety and security procedures issued.
- Provides direction and feedback to Colleagues and follows up by coaching/counseling to ensure job duties are performed and all Little Caesar standards, procedures and policies are achieved.
- Performs the task associated with food, paper, labor, and utility cost controls and monitors shift activities to ensure compliance.
- Completes all paperwork neatly and accurately as described by the Operational Resource Guide (ORG) or as directed by management.
- Follows all procedures associated with opening and closing the restaurant, appropriately handles unexpected occurrences, and notifies appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
- Completes assignments as directed by the Restaurant Manager including, but not limited to; daily, weekly and period end paperwork, recruiting and training, marketing , restaurant image and cleanliness.
Nature & Scope
The Co-Manager must abide by all state and federal laws OSHA and EEOC requirements, as well as practice and enforce all Little Caesars policies and procedures. The Co-Manager receives direction and training from the Restaurant Manager, six week Management Modules, and other Little Caesars training materials and classes. During each shift, they motivate, direct and coach colleagues to work proficiently at their assigned stations, and then follow up to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner, according to Little Caesars procedures.
They ensure the restaurant is prepared to meet the needs of their customers and work diligently to ensure each customer is satisfied with the service and product they receive.
They support the Restaurant Manager and assist in building sales and controlling costs by using all cost control tools and processes. They trouble shoot operational problems and find acceptable solutions.
Detailed list of each station's responsibilities and duties can be found in the "Operational Resource Guide" (ORG) and the job helpers posted at each station. Your Restaurant Manager will discuss the essential job functions, which are normally defined as fundamental activities conducted on a daily or regular basis that will affect the success of the restaurant.
The Co-Manager will be scheduled to work a minimum of 40 hours each week. This position requires a hands-on style of management and physical work such as; lifting, squatting, and standing for long periods of time.
To perform the functions listed in this job description, the following tasks will be required:
- The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as 6 feet and as low as 6 inches off the ground.
- The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly (sheeter machine, VCM, sauce ladle, cheese cups, cheese cups, pan gripers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can openers, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etcs.)
- The ability to "Shakerboard" by working outside holding a sign.
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through products and/or clean equipment/utensils.
- The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food products and inventory items.
- The ability to effectively communicate to customers and co-workers (reading, speaking, hearing, writing, etc.).
- The ability to understand directions, instructions and product specifications.
- The ability to process and complete customer orders.
- The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice standard operating procedures.
- The ability to successfully pass required training programs for certification.
- The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals, percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules, cash handling results and projected business needs.
- The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all state and local traffic laws.
- The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and deadlines.
The Co-Manager must:
- Have previous experience in restaurants, retail or a position involving customer contact is preferred.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic math skills.
- Have a minimum three months experience with Little Caesars as a certified Assistant Manager or have been hired as a "Co-Manager Trainee".
- Be interviewed by Area Supervisor, Market Director (or Franchise Owner), and Recruiter/Trainer.
- Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations.
- Be able to work a standard schedule of a minimum of 40 hours per week and be able to perform all the essential functions of the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license from the state ofresidence with a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary to complete daily banking and delivery responsibilities as directed by Manager or Supervisor.
- Meet Little Caesars Background Verification guidelines.
- The U.S. Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that each Team Member provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
Please Note: Little Caesars reserves the right to change, modify, suspend, interpret, or cancel in whole, or in part, any of the duties outlined above, at any time, and without advance notice to the employee.
Posting ID: 74317034Posted: 2020-07-14