Restaurant Manager for Jeniel, LLC, a Bojangles’ Franchisee which owns and operates 18 Bojangles’ in SC, NC and GA.
One year or more experience as a Restaurant Manager or Assistant Manager Required.
Our Unit Director (Restaurant Manager or General Manager) is responsible for all aspects of the restaurant operation including Quality/Service/Cleanliness, maintaining excellent guest relationships, hiring, developing and retaining best-in-class team members. Responsible for meeting restaurant financial objectives, forecasting sales and food production, labor scheduling & deployment, cash control, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
Serves as a role model for Bojangles' Core Values, Servant Leadership and is actively engaged as Brand Ambassador within the community. Ensures the restaurant operation is in compliance with all local jurisdictional/federal and regulatory compliance standards.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Model servant leadership by communicating our Vision and Values through actions, examples, and daily performance.
- Ensure Quality/Service/Cleanliness standards are maintained at all times. Takes corrective action immediately on any deficiencies in order to protect the Brand.
- Ensure Food Safety systems and processes are understood, implemented, and in compliance in order to protect our guests and meet jurisdictional requirements and Bojangles’ standards.
- Understand and analyze restaurants financial performance responsibilities. Develop action plans to improve financial, sales, and profit opportunities.
- Utilize systems and processes (POCs, Training Guides/DVDs, and Performance Reviews) to ensure ongoing training and development.
- Assess and address staffing levels and recruiting platforms to improve retention.
- Maintain operational efficiencies through effective use of planning, organizing, labor deployment, time management, and sales forecasting.
- Communicate and uphold company safety and security policies and procedures including cash management.
- Identify and facilitate public relations and marketing initiatives/strategies to grow a customer base and develop customer loyalty.
- Administer H.R. policy compliance to maintain company standards meeting government regulations (IE: EEOC, CPI, OSHA, E-Verify, Shareholding Laws, etc.) and satisfying all legal requirements.
- Identify facility and equipment maintenance issues and take appropriate action to correct deficiencies and needs. Perform/assign daily maintenance and cleaning activities as required.
- Competitive base salary
- Monthly bonus program
- Health and Dental insurance available for full-time positions.
- Great vacation plan
- Paid Holidays
- Outstanding On-Going Training Program
- Must be atleast 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation
- 1 Year of Experience Required
EOE/Drug Free Workplace • Successful Completion of Background Check Required
You are applying for work with a Franchisee of Bojangles', not Bojangles’ Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the Franchisee. If hired, the Franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among Franchisees.
Posting ID: 74326667Posted: 2021-01-06