This position completes Food and Catering Order Preparation in a timely fashion and makes Catering Deliveries to Customers. Provide outstanding customer service to all guests while taking orders, food preparation, ensuring food quality with accuracy and energy, and maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant.
This is a full time position Monday - Friday typically 8 or 9 am to 3 pm (ish).
· Crew members must have current DL and Declaration Page on file with the main office prior to the promotion to this positon.
· New Hires in this positon will start at $0.25 per hour above restaurant Crew starting rate which is currently $12.50 per hour
- Complete food preparation under the direction of the Manager on Duty and by following established Par levels all according to Moe’s standards
- Follow all specifications, and procedures within Moe’s recipes and training materials
- Prepare Catering orders and deliver in personal vehicle to customers
- Model, promote and display integrity for Savin Brands and Moe’s culture, Mission, Vision and Values
- Ensure all guests receive outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, acknowledging every guest with the infamous “Welcome to Moe’s”; asking if they have visited Moe’s before and make all guests feel welcome
- Maintains and delivers high quality product within Moe’s speed of service standards
- Upsell and make recommendation to guests on a regular basis
- Maintain the front counter area, hot and cold food lines and back of the house in a sanitary, neat and orderly fashion
- Responsible for entering orders into POS system and taking cash and credit cards, makes change for guests and works with manager to handle, record and store cash correctly
- Maintain the cleanliness of the restaurant including but not limited to beverage center, salsa bar, dining room, doors and windows and restrooms
- Handle guest complaints in a timely manner, inquiring about the quality of a guest’s dining experience, thanking guests and inviting them to return
- Cross train and assist with all aspects of the restaurant
Other duties as assigned
Skills for Success:
- Experience with Food Safety Standards
- Experience with Food Preparation
- Accuracy when entering orders into the Point of Service (POS) system
- Thorough knowledge of the menu items
- Reliable, able to show up to work on time and for each scheduled shift
- Proactive with all work related tasks
- Positive attitude with guests and co-workers and has fun at work
- Clear and friendly communication
- Understanding of time management
- Attention to detail
- Cooperates with all team members
Qualifications for Success:
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s Licenses and Declaration Page which lists employee as approved driver and the vehicle being used to make catering deliveries
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States and able to provide appropriate documentation to complete the form I-9 within 3 days of employment
- Must be 18 year’s old
- Have an acceptable criminal background and DMV check
- Experience working in a food service environment preferred, but not required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and strong interest in Guest Services
- Basic math skills; able to make change accurately
- Basic computer knowledge including Point of Service (POS) experience
- Ability to communicate with Guests and all co-workers
- Ability to perform basic addition and subtractions and make correct change
- Ability to process information through the POS register system
- Ability to lift up to – 50-lb. boxes of product
- Ability to work in a warm environment (grills, fryer) and react to timers
- Ability to climb ladders and bend at the waist to clean equipment
- Ability to use hands, arms, shoulders and back to build menu items for up to 6 hour periods
- Ability to work around industrial-strength cleaners
- Ability to weigh and measure during prepping process
- Ability to stand for up to 6 hours without a break
- Ability to operate the mixer required to prep specific recipes
Savin Brands was established in January 2005. We purchased two existing Wings Over locations: Wings over West Hartford and Wings over Storrs and over the next few years we began to open additional restaurants.
Today, we have 5 Wings restaurants in central Connecticut, 4 in the greater Boston Massachusetts area.
In September 2018 we purchased 13 existing Moe’s Southwest Grill locations; 10 in Connecticut and 3 in Western Massachusetts. We anticipate opening many more restaurants in the next few years.
Savin Brands is committed to providing our customers with great food and exception service. Our Values consists of Service, Accountability, Value Relationships, Integrity and No Limits.
We are able to accomplish this through our employees who are:
- Strong work ethic
- Have Fun
- Positive Attitude
If this environment matches your career goals, working with Savin Brands will be the beginning of something great for your career!
To learn more about Savin Brands visit our website at www.savinbrands.com
Posting ID: 74331598Posted: 2021-04-08