The Cashier is responsible for providing friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests.
Cashier / Customer Service Crew Member is generally offered as a part time restaurant opportunity.
Prior experience as cashier, customer service, host, hostess, greeter, maitre d, matradee, maitres d or other part time FOH restaurant jobs very desirable.
Cashier / Customer Service Crew Member Requirements / Responsibilities:
• Do you have a natural smile and friendly demeanor?
• Would you enjoy being the first impression of the restaurant?
• Do you like to work in a fast pace, upbeat environment where everyone works as a team?
• Are you a good communicator and organized (can multi-task)?
If the answers to the questions above are “Yes”, then you belong on our Team!
• Opportunities to Advance – over 80% of our Management and Corporate Staff started as a Team Member
• First review after 90 days, then annually
• Retirement Plan / 401K
• Paid Vacation
• Flexible Schedules
• 50% Meal Discounts
• Voluntary Insurance Options