Assistant Restaurant Manager
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Full Time):
Assistant Restaurant Managers are those who provide leadership to each team member and make sure each customer gets a fast, accurate and friendly experience. Assistant Restaurant Managers will be responsible for managing systems such as training, food safety, customer/employee safety and security, cash handling and inventory management. Assistant Restaurant Managers must be able to set targets, delegate tasks, follow up and report to the General Manager.
· Assistant Restaurant Managers will be required to have a Servsafe certificate. Any leadership training completed will need to be communicated.
· Be able to identify training opportunities with fellow team members, train team members to communicate with customers to ensure we are providing a friendly experience.
· Required to complete daily food safety checks including FIFO, secondary code dates, Health Inspections and be able to actively monitor food handling in the restaurant.
· Engage in customer/employee safety including keeping the restaurant a clean and safe environment.
· Have basic cash handling skills
· Understand and enforce all applicable Child Labor Laws
· Maintain a professional appearance and hold all team members accountable to wear the correct uniforms.
· Must have great communication skills and a positive, encouraging attitude!