Job Description - Vaccine Incentive!
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREPROS, CNAs and HHAs
to become a part of our SUPERSTAR care team. We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
Excellent benefits Package including:
- Vacation pay & opportunity for overtime pay
- Great Pay with paid training through the year
- Caregiver of the month recognition and bonus
- Very friendly office staff to serve you
- Advancement within our office
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting, brief changes and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
Requirements to be a CAREPRO:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, fingerprints, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, vehicle, and valid auto insurance
Welcoming CAREPROS looking to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!!!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.