Our Unit Director (Restaurant Manager or General Manager) is responsible for all aspects of the restaurant operation including Quality/Service/Cleanliness, maintaining excellent guest relationships, hiring, developing and retaining best-in-class team members. Responsible for meeting restaurant financial objectives, forecasting sales and food production, labor scheduling & deployment, cash control, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
Earn $42,000 to $52,000 plus monthly bonus program!
Serves as a role model for Bojangles' Core Values, Servant Leadership and is actively engaged as Brand Ambassador within the community. Ensures the restaurant operation is in compliance with all local jurisdictional/federal and regulatory compliance standards.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Model servant leadership by communicating our Vision and Values through actions, examples, and daily performance.
- Ensure Quality/Service/Cleanliness standards are maintained at all times. Takes corrective action immediately on any deficiencies in order to protect the Brand.
- Ensure Food Safety systems and processes are understood, implemented, and in compliance in order to protect our guests and meet jurisdictional requirements and Bojangles’ standards.
- Understand and analyze restaurants financial performance responsibilities. Develop action plans to improve financial, sales, and profit opportunities.
- Utilize systems and processes (Learn Upon, POCs, Training Guides/DVDs, and Performance Reviews) to ensure ongoing training and development.
- Assess and address staffing levels utilizing Hiring Manager and recruiting platforms to improve retention.
- Maintain operational efficiencies through effective use of planning, organizing, labor deployment, time management, and sales forecasting.
- Communicate and uphold company safety and security policies and procedures including cash management.
- Identify and facilitate public relations and marketing initiatives/strategies to grow a customer base and develop customer loyalty.
- Administer H.R. policy compliance to maintain company standards meeting government regulations (IE: EEOC, CPI, OSHA, E-Verify, Shareholding Laws, etc.) and satisfying all legal requirements.
- Identify facility and equipment maintenance issues and take appropriate action to correct deficiencies and needs. Perform/assign daily maintenance and cleaning activities as required.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent bonus program
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Great vacation plan
- Paid Holidays
- Outstanding training program (throughout career)
EOE/Drug Free Workplace • Successful Completion of Background Check Required