By working at Sally Beauty, you would be part of the largest hair and beauty supplier in the world and we are on a mission to empower our customers to express themselves through hair – and we need passionate and talented people to make this happen!!
Are you looking to grow in to a leadership position? Do you have a strong desire to succeed? Do you believe it is important to work hard but also have fun doing it? As an Assistant Store Manager, we want you to bring your enthusiasm, talents, experience and organizational skills to a team-oriented and dynamic environment. We believe that our success is based primarily on the advice and hard work of our valued team members to bring the Hair and Beauty world to our customers. Our assistant managers are innovators, role models and coaches who drive results and the development of our team associates.
Your role as an Assistant Store Manager:
• When it comes to the customer experience – it all starts with you! Your role is to assist the store manager in day to day operations and process. You will help manage talent, inspire your team and make sure every customer comes away with a great experience. It is up to you to ensure that each customer receives an unforgettable experience and a custom-fit solution for their hair and beauty needs.
• You will partner with your store manager to ensure that your store meets or exceeds sales goals by overseeing all store operations with an emphasis on maintaining assigned budget, controlling expenses, growing sales, and managing inventory.
• You will protect customers, associates, and store assets by ensuring that all staff follows safety and security rules and procedures, as well as Company policies.
• You will help make sure your store always looks its best!
Why you’ll love working here:
• The people are creative, fun and passionate about beauty.
• Generous product discount and free sample products.
• You will receive a great education regarding our products.
• You will have ample opportunity for growth.
• You may qualify for one or more of the following – medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, sick and holiday time depending on the average hours worked.