Ligonier, In And Surrounding Areas - 46580
Warsaw, IN 46580
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Operate manual and automatic MIG welding stations at a standardized production rate along with performing forklift and machine operation functions. Support production operations by contributing to process improvement and efficiency plan. Perform other essential duties as assigned.
- Assemble and MIG weld components to muffler, inlet and outlets.
- Operate automatic weld machine.
- Load/Unload assembly parts and/or materials from racks and containers.
- Attach identifying tags and labels on racks, pallets and/or other containers.
- Actively participate in team meetings associated with quality, safety and production.
- Perform computerized production, shipping and receiving responsibilities.
- Perform minor maintenance operations on machinery.
- Perform quality tasks that correlate with the TA World Wide Quality Policy, Q1 and QS/TS certifications.
- Ensure environmental tasks correlating with the TA Environmental Policy are performed within the specifications of EMS.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be developed to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for 6-8 hours during a normal shift. The employee frequently is required to walk 10-15 feet, multiple times per normal shift. The employee must frequently lift, rotate, clamp and/or move up to 35 pounds multiple times per day within the normal shift. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color-coding distinction, close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or air borne particles and operates in extreme heat or cool climate conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to vibration. Employees are required to wear appropriate personal protective equipment to assist in promoting a safe work environment. Employees perform reactive maintenance to facility property and equipment and preventive maintenance as availability permits. Employees will also perform other essential duties as assigned.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Must have the ability to read and comprehend written instructions, short correspondence and memos. Must have the ability to write basic correspondence. Must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the company.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Est. $13.53 - $20.27 Full-time Winona Lake, IN 46590 Est. $13.18 - $20.33 Full-time Warsaw, IN 46581 Est. $13.18 - $20.33 Full-time Warsaw, IN 46582