est. per hourCheckers & Rallys Drive-In Restaurants • 14h ago Just posted
Verified per hourSmoothie King • 6h ago Just posted
est. per hourSmoothie King • 6h ago Just posted
est. per hourTooJays Deli Bakery Restaurant • 18h ago Just posted
est. per hourSubway Franchisee • 12h ago Just posted
est. per hourDenny's • 30d ago
Verified per hourChick-fil-A • 6h ago Fast response
Line Cook/Prep Cook - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$17 per hour|
|Location|| 9440 West Commercial Blvd Ste 101 |
About this job
Cook Job Description: As a member of Huey Magoo's restaurant operating team, the cook is responsible for the preparation of food items, quality assurance, proper plate arrangement, appearance, and ensuring fast, efficient service according to company standards. Responsibilities also include cleaning and proper sanitation of the kitchen at all times. The cook is a key team member in maintaining proper portioning, waste controls, and practicing common sense safety rules while performing his/her duties.
Line Cook/Prep Cook
- Food reparation prepares and handles food according to all federal, state, and local regulations. Prepares food items according to guest checks, assuring that products are made according to company standards for quality and appearance. Assures proper flow of orders for product temperature and fast service by cashiers and food servers.
- Menu and guest checks - has thorough knowledge of all menu items, prices, and abbreviations.
- Waste control stores and rotates products according to established procedures to maintain freshness and prevent spoilage. Maintains standards for portion control according to established procedures while minimizing product waste.
- Equipment operation sets up the cook line according to company specifications. Assures that the grills, fryers, food warmers, refrigerators and other equipment are maintained at specified temperatures and settings. Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Cleanliness - clean all equipment according to established procedures and frequency. Maintains thorough knowledge of proper cleaning materials. Be responsible for general cleanliness and appearance of work area before, during and after shift.
- Maintains image in personal appearance, image in professional conduct, and image in the area of responsibility by completing duties on the shift duty roster.
- Safety Practice – common sense safety rules in the area of responsibility to assure customer and employee safety and convenience. Maintains alertness to assist in the event of an accident or emergency.