Retail Operations Supervisor
- Location:Overland park, KS 66223
Overland Park, KS 66223
PAY: Your hourly rate is based on experience and location.
SHIFT: Shifts may be on weekdays and/or weekends.
About the role:
Acosta is looking for merchandisers who enjoy working with flowers! This role specializes in caring for, stocking, and placing pre-made flower bouquets in designated displays across various Target retail locations. Customer service is a high priority for this role, and this will allow you to build a close relationship with the Target store management team by showing your quality work once completed.
• Read and follow plan-o-grams to effectively complete the project and be willing to learn Acosta’s best practices with merchandising.
• Assist in gathering and moving materials, supplies, fixtures, and equipment necessary for the assigned project work.
• Effectively and accurately work with web-based applications to indicate work availability, receive work documentation and information, manage time and milage (which is reimbursed!).
• Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries.
• You can carry 20 pounds and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• You have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable access to transportation. Acosta does provide mileage reimbursement!
We are the sales and marketing powerhouse behind the most recognized brands. Many of our relationships originated over 50 years ago and continue to thrive today due to the exceptional value and client service we provide. In addition to having long-standing relationships with high-profile brands and we also enjoy partnerships with leading retailers including Kroger, Walmart, Costco, and Target and brands like Coca-Cola, Kraft-Heinz, Campbell’s, and P&G.
Along with competitive pay, Acosta offers a comprehensive benefits program, paid time off, and 401(k) match for both full and part-time employees!
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.