At TTEC, we're all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As an Administrative Clerk in Kansas City, MO
, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.What You'll be Doing
Do you have a passion for organization and perfecting small details? Are you task-oriented and love helping others? In this role, you'll interact with other team members to research, answer questions and solve problems while performing back office and administrative type functions. During a Typical Day, You'll
What You Bring to the Role
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks and duties associated with tax administration using an automated system
- Prepare inventory reports, sort both incoming and outgoing mail and updating appropriate systems
- Ensure accuracy of data to guarantee a positive experience
- May be sending and validating documentation, working in databases to check information correctness
What You Can Expect
- 6 months to 1 year of administrative or clerical experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer savvy
A Bit More About Your Role
- Competitive pay of up to $22.23 per hour
- $1000 sign on bonus
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.About TTEC
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.