Looking for a challenging yet rewarding role with a company who is one of the top QSR developers in The New York Metro Area as and is currently expanding its store count? Then look no further and apply now with a family run multi-unit franchise group that offers competitive compensation, option to enroll in our 401K program, certified level training, a relaxed working atmosphere, and flexible hours. Also, as a growing organization, we are expanding our store counts every year, giving all members of our team the opportunity for growth and career development in respects to management as well as above restaurant leadership positions.
A Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen Assistant Manager is expected to be a key leader of his or her restaurant management team and is expected to help direct their team toward achieving excellence in restaurant operations and customer service. As a leader, you are expected to help guide, motivate, and mentor others in the restaurant, while also developing your management skills and understanding of the business.
• Ensures the delivery of excellent customer service by managing the daily restaurant operations.
• Assist in the responsibility for restaurant outcomes which include but are not limited to increased sales, profitability, and employee retention.
•Assists in implementing marketing plans, maintaining inventory, managing labor, and using financial reporting to enhance restaurant results.
• Assist in directing efficient and accurate preparation of sales of products for prompt customer delivery within the established speed of service and food safety guidelines.
•Assist in supervising and training team members/shift coordinators on team stations, products, processes, and policies.
• High school diploma or GED required, college preferred or equivalent experience.
• 1 year of experience working in a customer service industry or equivalent experience.
• Customer service mentality.
• Leadership capabilities.