- Receive, unload, verify, and store product.
- Price, rotate, stock, face, and level product.
- Maintain proper department conditions and supplies (e.g., shelf, case, sales floor, backroom, etc.).
- Operate, clean, and maintain equipment, machinery, tools, and work area.
- Ability to represent A Culture of Caring and The Pursuit of Excellence™ through Big Y’s Firm Foundations™ (Character, Collaboration, Personal Development, Actions & Results).
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and businesslike conduct.
- Ability to operate within Company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to work a flexible overnight schedule in accordance with the needs of the store.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must consent to and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.
- Must consent to and pass a physical assessment.
Posting ID: 74411587 Posted: 2021-12-23 Job Title: Night Crew Clerk