If you're looking for a chance at a fast-paced, hands-on career, you've come to the right place. From Team Member to Restaurant General Manager, the job opportunities in BURGER KING® restaurants are challenging and fun. Browse below to find out more about the right opportunity for you.
The Shift Coordinator improves Guest satisfaction through financial controls, operations, direction of Team Members, and compliance within the scope of an assigned shift. The Shift Coordinator has full accountability for restaurant operations during assigned shift when management is not present. This position operates under the direct management of the General Manager and helps lead the restaurant team. This position interacts with Team Members, restaurant management, outside vendors, members of the field operations team, and Guests.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of all BKC certification programs
- English language preferred
- Willingness to travel preferred
- Physical Requirements (approximately 67-100 percent of a scheduled shift): Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, repetitive motion (substantial motions of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers), visual acuity, talking , hearing and ability to push, pull, and lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Responsible for restaurant operations (labor, inventory variance, GUEST TRAC® responses) during assigned shifts, including opening and closing restaurant
- Provides production direction to Team Members in a clear and concise way
- Sets an example for Team Members by working hard to implement shift plan and ensure swift and smooth production
- Delegates in a way that encourages teamwork during shift to ensure that the restaurant operations comply with
- Company standards
- Motivates Team Members to exceed Guest expectations with food and friendly service in clean surroundings
- Works with team to act on Guest feedback and resolve complaints in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Directs, trains and motivates Team Members during shift on each of the workstations
- Complies with the requirements of government regulations, BKC Market Policy, food safety, BKC Security Policy, operations, and BKC policies and procedures relating to all activities in the restaurant during the shift
- Takes initiative to immediately report violations of safety, sanitation, security, and other company policies to restaurant management and perform short-term solutions
- Motivates Team Members to comply with loss control procedures and to maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and other Team Members
- Completes checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control, and scheduling during shift
- May perform essential functions and duties listed in the restaurant Team Member job description
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts