Exciting things are happening at Papa John's franchise restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU! Papa John’s offers a fun work environment, competitive pay, career advancement opportunities, and discounts on pizza! If this describes you, come join our pizza team! Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. ®
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs duties including pre-delivery vehicle preparation, learning the delivery area, checking orders for quality and accuracy, following proper delivery procedures, providing quality customer service through positive and professional interaction with customers in person or by phone, and acting with a sense of urgency in everything they do. Perform other assigned workstation duties including making quality products, preparing ingredients, and taking orders.
- Work as part of a team and assist other team members by being on time for their shift, supporting other workstations during their shift and completing all opening, shift change and closing duties. Comply with uniform and appearance standards. Contribute to an atmosphere of teamwork, energy, and fun.
- Be complete in all training modules, including Insider and LTO modules.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to use hands repetitively, stand for prolonged periods, walk long distances and climb stairs, grasp firmly/strongly and simply/lightly with hands, and use fine finger dexterity. The team member is frequently required to bend over, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel, repetitively use feet, and use head and neck in a twisting or static motion and to look up and/or down, push or pull, and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Occasionally, the team member is required to sit, climb, balance, push and/or pull, and lift and/or move over 51 pounds.
Work Environment While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to work outdoors, in various temperatures, in a noisy environment, near moving mechanical parts, with dangerous equipment, sharp tools, or hot temperatures, and around fumes, odors, dust, or toxic chemicals.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license under the laws of the state(s) where the team member works for at least six months, acceptable motor vehicle record, proof of insurance, and satisfactory vehicle.
- Safely and legally operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to drive during all times of the day or night, and may be required to drive in adverse weather conditions.
- Must possess navigational skills, including read a map, locating addresses, and navigating adverse terrain, including multi-story buildings.
- If this team member will work more than 30 hours per week, must be able to have flexibility to work all shifts, including open, close and middle, or split shifts.
- May be required to work long hours, days, nights, or weekends, scheduled or unscheduled, or split shifts.
- Criminal background check may be required.
- Must be team-oriented and willing to work with team to accomplish team objectives.
- Must be customer-focused with excellent customer-service skills.
- Must be able to independently handle any customer concern with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to deal well with frequent task changes, delays or unexpected events.
- Must possess ability to verbally communicate effectively and clearly, actively listen, and respond effectively to questions.
- Must possess ability to comprehend written instructions.
- Must be complete on any government-required certifications.
- Must be able to work with phones and computers.
- Bilingual in certain markets.
- Must be able to comply with uniform and appearance standards.