Brixx Wood Fired Pizza in Hoover is looking for skilled servers to join our growing restaurant team!
Brixx serves gourmet, brick oven pizzas made on house made dough, fresh salads, wraps and pastas accompanied by a full bar serving 24 craft beers on tap, 14 wines by the glass and cocktails. The foundation of our menu - traditional and whole wheat dough, hummus, fresh mozzarella, meatballs, wood fired chicken, salad dressings and more -- are made from scratch every morning.
Brixx Servers play an integral role in ensuring our Guests have exceptional dining experiences. The right person will be passionate about food and service, and thoroughly enjoy creating excellent experiences for our Guests. A successful Brixx Server will be professional, have a neat, well-groomed appearance as well as a friendly, outgoing disposition.
- Must Have a Positive Attitude and a Desire to Work Well with Others
- Must Understand and Have a Sense of Urgency
- Satisfactorily completing all Stella Training Courses, as well as Recertification Courses.
- Completing all Side Work Procedures assigned by Management, including Rolling Silverware, Herb Picking and Stocking of Work Stations.
- Ensuring that all Guest Service areas, including Dining Room, Tables, Chairs and Restrooms are clean, free of debris and welcoming.
- Greeting our Guest with a warm welcome and ensuring they are served to the Brixx standard.
- Knowing and following the 11 Steps of Service.
- Ensuring that all individuals who order an Alcoholic Beverage are of legal age.
- Having full and complete knowledge of the current Food Menu, and be proficient at answering any questions a Guest may have.
- Being proficient in Suggestive Salesmanship when taking a Drink, Appetizer or Dessert order.
- Communicating well with Management Staff about Guest Service issues.
- Communicating well with all Brixx staff.
- Handling Cash and Credit Card transactions in a trustworthy manner.
- Thanking all exiting Guest and inviting them to visit Brixx again.
- Bussing dirty tables and preparing them to be re-seated.
- Assisting the Host Staff with answering the telephone: giving information, answering caller questions, and/or connecting callers with the correct individual for service.
- Assisting in taking To-Go orders and ensuring they are delivered to the correct individual for processing.
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you. Please apply today!
Posting ID: 74422623Posted: 2021-04-04Job Title: Food Server