The Director role at Chick-fil-A Concord Mall is responsible for all aspects of restaurant operations. In addition, each Director in the restaurant is assigned a special area of focus and responsibility within the business. Director’s are charged with anticipating business needs months in advance and producing robust solutions. In addition, Director’s ensure all business outcomes are being met utilizing our business critical success factors. Lastly, this person is a leader of people. They will have the ability to adapt to various personality styles and work with our team and our guests through the attitude of a servant leader. This role demands a high level of soft skills necessary to lead a team toward specific business goals.
● 18+ years old
● Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent
● This is a full time position - must be able to work 40 hours a week
● Must be skilled in time management
● Have a passion for excellence in training
● Be self directed and highly organized
● Have basic computer skills
● Master all knowledge and skills of every position in the restaurant
● Proven track record of success
● Clear knowledge of Safety and Security
● Ability to delegate and communicate clearly
● Willing to perform the job they ask others to do
● Excellent communication skills
● Excels in a fast-paced environment and handles stressful situations well
● Repetitive use of hands when preparing food, serving, and cleaning
● Willing and able to work in a physically demanding role (including able to lift up to 50 lbs, bend, work on feet for several hours, etc.)
● Exposure to extreme temperatures (freezers, coolers, ovens, machines, outside)
● Able to perform the responsibilities of a leader including (but not limited to): opening, closing, running breaks, assisting with guest recovery, etc.
● Conduct disciplinary actions
● Help develop Team Members, Team Leaders, and Managers
● Responsible for assigned Business Outcomes A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
● Flexible hours
○ You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams.
We will try to arrange your work schedule around them
● Closed Sundays:
○ All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends
● Competitive Pay:
○ Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
● Professional and Fun Team Environment
○ At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
● Health Insurance benefits available
● Vacation Pay
● Retirement plan with company matching
● FREE Break Meals
● Employee discount
● College Scholarships:
○ At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify. Scholarship opportunities up to $25,000