Waupun, Wi And Surrounding Areas - 54964
Pickett, WI 54964
Operate welding and assembly machines and/or complete one or more processes towards the manufacturing of struts, shocks or components. Perform as an active team member in supporting and performing all tasks in area.
- Perform as a team member in the operation, which requires the ability to learn different types of machines and able to rotate within the area.
- Must be able to perform job within acceptable quality, quantity, performance and safety standards.
- Perform safety checks and other checks as required per machine.
- Reads control plans for product specifications such as dimensions, tolerances tooling instructions such as holding fixtures, and grinding wheels to be used.
- Set up machine to specification within control plan.
- Starts machine and observes operation.
- Verifies dimensions of work for conformance to specifications.
- Changes tooling as needed.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 6+ months of experience in the warehouse & production industry
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher