Blair, NE 68008
Join the team in Blair and start earning $24.55/hr - Our diverse partnership across various industries means countless career opportunities for you. It's your choice, it's your future and you can make it happen at Cargill.
Let us help you make a positive impact on your career by providing you with excellent benefits such as health ins, paid time off for a healthy work/life balance, job growth as well as tuition reimbursement to enhance job growth potential, employee discounts, performance bonuses, and incentive plans plus so much more!
- Executing processes and operating all equipment of a designated area; departments may include mill, refinery,
- ethanol, feed, etc.
- Collect and process samples; utilizing computer systems to input and record data as necessary
- Monitor tank levels, product temperatures, and pressures, including observing readings on computers and field
- instruments and adjusting as necessary
- Troubleshoot and operate equipment utilized by the facility and perform routine maintenance
- Interacting regularly with peers and management to promote a teamwork focused environment
- Operate mobile equipment such as forklifts, mobile lifts, and rail movers as necessary
- Operate standard maintenance tools such as power tools, basic hand tools, electric tools, etc.
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including a respirator
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling
- and twisting, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- Knowledge of basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, & division
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet