Anderson Merchandisers, L.L.C.
Part Time Merchandiser - Start Immediately
- Location:Staten island, NY 10314
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
PAY: Your hourly rate is based on experience and location.
AVERAGE HOURS PER WEEK: Part-time positions are generally between 16-24 hours per week; however, hours may shift weekly based on product needs.
SHIFT: There is some flexibility but may include weekdays and/or weekends.
About the role:
The Retail Merchandiser plays a key role on our project team by representing some of the biggest brands and products. In this role, you will take pride in product presentation and positioning and in updating merchandise stock totals to ensure the shelves are ready for shoppers!
• Read and follow plan-o-grams to effectively complete the project and be willing to learn Acosta’s best practices with merchandising.
• Assist in gathering and moving materials, supplies, fixtures, and equipment necessary for the assigned project work.
• Effectively and accurately work with web-based applications to indicate work availability, receive work documentation and information, manage time and milage (which is reimbursed!).
• Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries.
• You can carry 20 pounds and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• You have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable access to transportation. Acosta does provide mileage reimbursement!
We are the sales and marketing powerhouse behind the most recognized brands. Many of our relationships originated over 50 years ago and continue to thrive today due to the exceptional value and client service we provide. In addition to having long-standing relationships with high-profile brands and we also enjoy partnerships with leading retailers Kroger, Walmart, Costco, and PetSmart and brands including P&G, Kraft-Heinz, Campbell’s, Coca-Cola.
Along with competitive pay, Acosta offers a comprehensive benefits program, paid time off, and 401(k) match for both full and part-time employees!
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.