Staples Connect is focused on our customer and our community, while empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As a Seasonal Retail Sales Associate (i.e. Cashier), you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You’ll provide exceptional customer service and have our customer’s needs in mind while helping them find products and providing solutions.
Get great perks.
- Flexible part time hours, weekly pay and hiring immediately
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples reserves the right to pay more or less
- Associate store discount
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Play an active role in helping both your store and your customer win.
- Multitask on cashier, merchandising and sales responsibilities
- Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns
- Create a positive, inviting environment for customers
- Understand and use basic selling skills to engage and present solutions
- Be flexible on responsibilities (e.g., returns, online pick-ups, cleaning, other duties as assigned)
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and/or weekends)
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Basic computer skills
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.