Banquet House Attendant - Full-time
3 days ago
Est. $15.00 - $20.84
Irvine, CA 92614
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
- Ensure the correct and timely setup of all Banquet Event Order functions.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the banquet function space, pre-function space, and storage areas to include the carpet, walls, doors, windows, heating/air conditioning units, etc.
- Maintain the banquet storeroom in a neat and organized manner stocked with any and all appropriate supplies necessary for meetings or food service functions.
- Be familiar with fire exit and extinguisher location, and follow all hotel safety rules.
- Break down after the completion of functions and ensure that all equipment and supplies are stored properly.
- Transport and store tables, chairs, and other equipment.
- Refresh meeting rooms as needed.
- Notify management of any hazards.
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or related experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Flexible and long hours are sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and /or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up-to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
Sonesta recognizes that benefits play a vital role in helping ensure the health and financial security of employees and their families. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account with Company Match, 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match, Paid Vacation and Sick Days, Sonesta Hotel Discounts, Educational Assistance, Paid Parental Leave, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance and Various Employee Perks and Discounts.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Nearby Job TitlesSpeech Pathologist Jobs Truck Driver Jobs Food Service Supervisor Jobs Registered Nurse Jobs Retail Salesperson Jobs
Nearby LocationsIrvine, CA Jobs Anaheim, CA Jobs Orange, CA Jobs Corona, CA Jobs California Jobs
Nearby CompaniesPick Up Stix Inc. Jobs Care.com Jobs Soliant Jobs Careers In Trucks LLC Jobs Great Wolf Lodge Jobs
Nearby CategoriesFull-time Jobs Part-time Jobs Gig Jobs
Posting ID: 747266362 Posted: 2022-11-25 Job Title: House Attendant