est. per hourCompass Group, PLC • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAutoNation • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCost Plus World Market • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTotal Wine & More • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $60000 - $65000
Verified per yearHudson Group • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourOrangetheory • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $18.68 - $28.02
Verified per hourCareerBuilder • 2h ago Excellent payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCVS Health • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAutoNation, Inc. • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Cashier/Night of Show Upsells
| Estimated Pay
|$18 per hour
| One Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View, California
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Live Nation’s US Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it’s no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine’s “50 Companies that Care”. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
THE GIG US Concerts is seeking a cashier/Upseller As a seller you will be assigned to and responsible for a point of sale in the venue where lawn chairs are rented, along with blankets. Prior to the event you will be responsible for taking inventory and preparing the stand display. After the event, the seller is responsible for closing out which includes a final count on the remaining merchandise which is returned to the department manager.
WHAT YOU’LL DO\
- Ensure an excellent experience for each fan by providing prompt and thorough customer service
- Maintain accurate cash handling while processing purchases with the POS (point of sale)
- Properly handle guest credit/debit cards and applicable transactions
- Prepare your stand display before the event begins so that fans can view what is for sale
- Inventory-all items must be physically counted prior to the start of the event and again at the end of the show
- Assist fans with their purchases by sharing merchandise information such as pricing and sizing
- Work in a fast-paced, often loud, but exciting environment
- Maintain your stand throughout the duration of the event
- Show CARE by participating in the venue’s sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours per shift
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs using proper lifting techniques
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Due to the hours scheduled applicants must have a reliable transportation
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have cash handling experience
- Prior relatable experience is a plus If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply today!Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
HIRING PRACTICES The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.